Floris Brushes

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Floris Brushes

Post by rtaylor61 »

Does anyone know who makes Floris brushes?

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Randy, Well, you've read my take on this before, but I'll put it out for general consumption. Previously, Floris brushes were almost certainly Kents. Today, it's harder to tell, but my guess would be either Kent or Vulfix.
Regards,
Gordon
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

Gordon,

I'll be using the brush on Wednesday for the first time...but for this brush, I'll bet Vulfix. It is very much like my Vulfix #2234.

Thanks for the input, and for bringing it "public". We all value your opinion. Now, I guess I need to get a Kent to compare!

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
honkdonker

Post by honkdonker »

I agree with G on the Floris being made by Kent, at least the ones made a few years ago. Great quality.
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

Honk,

Thanks for the comment. I've used the brush twice and it is nice!

Randy