fs straight's and 1 DE

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
LX_Emergency

fs straight's and 1 DE

Post by LX_Emergency »

ok, So I've been gathering all sorts of razors from all over the place. I would like to trade them in for a nicer one. so I'm ditching a bunch of them.

I have for sale straight edge razors:

3 dorko's 5/8 sold4/8 $25 4/8 $25
1 Worldmaster sheffield steel 6/8 (I'm not quite sure which) $35
1 Thirs issard 2.8 wedge (the only non shave ready razor since I can't get it sharp enough) $20
1 Kratz celabrated razor with gilding still on the blade 5/8 $30
1 shumate barber deluxe 4/8 pending
1 way brothers special 5/8 pending
1 wolstenhölm with horn scales 6/8 (really old one according to some) $35
1 razor that's so old that all it says on the tang is "solingen" with no symbols or anything. $25
prices include shipping
Some of these come with a box and some don't. Pretty much all of them are honed to the point of passing a HHT except the Thiers issard...I think I'm just not good enough at honing for that one.

Most of them are not in perfect state....let me correct that...none of them are in perfect state. Some have some pitting, some have some black discoloring. However they are all good shavers (except the Thiers issard once again.).

The DE is a Gilette adjustable that is in good working order. It's not beautifull but very functional. I'll include all of the blades that I have with it. $15

Kind Regards

Alexander
Calling a dwarf "shorty" isn't a smart thing if you like your legs below the knees....

(Terry Pratchett)