Lavender Rose?

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
rucker3

Lavender Rose?

Post by rucker3 »

Hi all, I just received my first hi end shaving creams in the mail, rose from Taylor’s, and much to my surprise the cream is Violet in color and smells like lavender! Five of the women at work agree with me on the sent. Is this normal?

Mason
wrath186

Post by wrath186 »

It is possible that you got a mislabled tub/tube.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Agreed. I've not heard of this occurring with Taylor's before, but anything's possible. Now that Taylor's uses labels, instead of direct imprinting, things like this are bound to happen. Did you get a pot or a tube?

In any event, you are entitled to a refund or exchange.

How do you like the lavender, by the way?
--Bob--
rucker3

Post by rucker3 »

I got the tub. I can hardly smell the sent. I have not tried it yet, I just wanted some advice from more experienced shavers before I called to complain.

Thanks

Mason

Bob wrote:Agreed. I've not heard of this occurring with Taylor's before, but anything's possible. Now that Taylor's uses labels, instead of direct imprinting, things like this are bound to happen. Did you get a pot or a tube?

In any event, you are entitled to a refund or exchange.

How do you like the lavender, by the way?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Odd. Both the rose and lavender creams from Taylor have a pronounced scent to my nose. I definitely would recommend getting a replacement. Good luck, Mason.
--Bob--