Coming Soon -The Huntlee Razor

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
fireMedic1343

Re: Coming Soon -The Huntlee Razor

Post by fireMedic1343 »

BullGoose wrote:
brothers wrote:I see what I think is going to be a TTO feature which will be unique indeed, if in fact that's what it will be. I'm going to be very interested to see how well it shaves. My supply of Kai blades are going to fit just fine, I'm thinking.

Edit: I can also see it as a 2 or 3 piece.
It is actually a modified 3-piece design that you do not have to take apart in order to change the blade ( although you can). I will demonstrate the mechanism when the Stainless Steel prototypes are produced. The threading will be standard and you can swap out handles if you so choose.

Also note -there will be two models. One for standard injector blades and one for the Feather pro blades.
And a third model that takes an injector on one side and a Feather Pro on the other side?
river1

Post by river1 »

Nice job Phil and it looks like a winner already to me. Is Huntlee the Ironman character?
Nothing will be accomplished if first all objections must be overcome...
Craig_From_Cincy

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

Very interesting Phil, looking forward to seeing more.
Cheers,

Craig
sffone

Post by sffone »

Realistically, when do you think you'll begin full production? It sounds as if this new razor will be a real departure from anything we've seen -- all very exciting! :!:
fireMedic1343

Post by fireMedic1343 »

sffone wrote:Realistically, when do you think you'll begin full production? It sounds as if this new razor will be a real departure from anything we've seen -- all very exciting! :!:
I also wonder if there is a projected street date. I wonder if they'll make a couple of chrome versions for the poor folks. Even though I wouldn't mind a reasonably priced stainless steel, I just can't afford most of them.
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

sffone wrote:Realistically, when do you think you'll begin full production? It sounds as if this new razor will be a real departure from anything we've seen -- all very exciting! :!:
Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the machine shop. They have to fit us into their production schedule. I hope to know more soon.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

fireMedic1343 wrote:
I also wonder if there is a projected street date. I wonder if they'll make a couple of chrome versions for the poor folks. Even though I wouldn't mind a reasonably priced stainless steel, I just can't afford most of them.
By chrome version, I assume that you mean die cast. This is only feasible if we were to make thousands of razors as an industrial cast is extremely expensive. Stainless steel allows us to make a more precise shaving tool and we do not have to commit to 50,000 razors. 8)
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
fireMedic1343

Post by fireMedic1343 »

BullGoose wrote:
fireMedic1343 wrote:
By chrome version, I assume that you mean die cast. This is only feasible if we were to make thousands of razors as an industrial cast is extremely expensive. Stainless steel allows us to make a more precise shaving tool and we do not have to commit to 50,000 razors. 8)
Thanks for explaining that, it makes sense. I hope I can get in on one of these.