Now that everything useful has been invented...

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
TorzJohnson

Now that everything useful has been invented...

Post by TorzJohnson »

...it's high time that somebody invented the amazing Shaving Specs!!!

http://shav-n-specs.com/

Try not to form an unruly crowd, waving fistfuls of dollar bills and shoving each other in your frenzy to own a pair.

But seriously, would this be useful for far-sighted people? I'm nearsighted so I shave without wearing my glasses. In fact, I feel that glasses would just be too bothersome to wear while shaving.
Jim

Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

I probably could not find the bathroom without my glasses on :shock:, so I wear them while shaving. They don't get in my way at all. But I notice that I do close my eyes a lot because I'm going largely by feel and sound (who'da thunk it?) (and, okay, maybe because it's still early in the morning). So I guess I'm not in the target demographic for that product....
“Time just seems to get quicker. You look in the mirror in the morning and you think, ‘I’m already shaving again!’” - Terry Jones of Monty Python's Flying Circus
sysiphus

Post by sysiphus »

I think that if you need glasses to shave, these are not the glasses you need! Your normal glasses would seemingly do the job better.
Looks like something out of an airline catalog. Sharper Image will probably have them at Christmas, call 'em "Shoggles"
David

Post by prism »

Hoenestly Jim, I prefer these
Vic
TorzJohnson

Post by TorzJohnson »

prism wrote:Hoenestly Jim, I prefer these
Vic
Strange spiral pattern... drawing me in... growing drowsy... I only obey Prism...

HELP ME I'M HYPNOTIZED!!!
Jim

GollyMrScience

Post by GollyMrScience »

The high impact lenses are probably critical for your shaving comfort. I don't know how many times I have tried to shave my eyeball by mistake and these glasses would have protected me.
-Tom-

What the heck - lets just keep mixin' stuff together till it blows up or smells REALLY bad!!

Wet Shaving Missionary - "Have you been shaved?"
enlightenment

Post by enlightenment »

I like how they say you wont miss a spot, but at the end after he wipes his face he still has shaving cream on his sidburns.
DUQ

Post by DUQ »

He could also benefit from a second pass :lol:
Big Swifty

Post by Big Swifty »

What a crock of #@!%*&!
~Steve

~proponent of a strong salvation army, born again Calvinist, cunning linguist, flaming heterosexual

"Life is too short to drink shitty beer"
Amyn

Post by Amyn »

Glasses would be quite bothersome especially when shaving with a straight razor. I would just get a shaving mirror.
Jonnio

Post by Jonnio »

Would these make a nice present for a man in my life?
Absolutely! He will appreciate your gift every day as he experiences the smooth, clean, knick-free shave that Shav-N-SpecsTM offers. Once he tries it, he’ll never want to go back to shaving the “old” way again!
Who knew that safety glasses would stop my from knicking my face.

Hey, you guys better hurry, they are on sale now!