FS: 6/8 Sheffield Straight **SOLD**

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
JimR

FS: 6/8 Sheffield Straight **SOLD**

Post by JimR »

**BOTH ARE SOLD**

Well folks, due to my inability to control my impulse buying, I need to both make some e-cash and some room in my Shave Drawer. So, anybody want a straight?

I have here a 6/8 Kropp hollow ground round point. Pictures can speak to condition--some discoloration on the blade, and the scales broke at the wedge. They were broke and mended when I got the razor, and rebroke in transit to a rehoning, and I fixed them with epoxy. They shouldn't break again...

I'm no honemeister, but I bought it shave ready--I rolled the edge stropping, and got it rehoned by someone who knows what they are doing, and have been getting some darned good shaves off it (got one just today in fact), so I say the edge is ok.

I paid $45 shipped, selling for $40 shipped because the broken scale repair isn't very pretty.

Also, I'm selling a John Primble barber hone, I'm asking $25 shipped. . I'll be honest, this hone gave me some problems (PM me for details if you're interested, it's a long story), but I sincerely believe I have fixed it...the backside is lapped, and the edges chamfered, and the results I was getting post "problem"were pretty darned good. I've gotten another since then, so it's out of use and I don't like to keep things around if they aren't being used.

Buy them both and I'll throw in a new puck of C&E Sweet Almond Oil Soap.

PayPal only, please PM if you're interested!

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by JimR on Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
JimR

Post by JimR »

Both are pending!