Another "Shaving" Moment from Endeavour

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jww
Woolly Bully

Another "Shaving" Moment from Endeavour

Post by jww »

We have been watching the remaining episodes from Series 2 that are being released in the UK as Series 3. Last night, we watched "Nocturne", where, near the end, the killer brandishes a straight razor as the murder weapon. No further spoilers .... you'll have to watch it for yourselves.

On the point of plots, my wife and daughter have mentioned that while still very good, thought that some of the threads and outcomes are getting a bit unbelievable. Me on the other hand see this as a key in Morse's development as an inspector ...... he is nothing less than obsessed and pedantic in his research .... which to some make him seem obtuse and obscure. However, I see this as the natural progression in his career and endears him to Dr Max DeBryn (Home Office pathologist) and PC Jim Strange (who later becomes Superintendent Strange) -- probably the only real friends Morse has throughout his life -- remember Robbie Lewis doesn't come around until much later. I still think it's a very well put together prequel that I will continue to watch and enjoy.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Pointer

Re: Another "Shaving" Moment from Endeavour

Post by Pointer »

I like the series too. The acting is superb and gives a great back story to Morse. The mysteries themselves are jumping the shark and leaving logic to the wayside. Hope that will improve
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I'm not reading any more of these Endeavor posts. I'm ignoring this thread until the show is broadcast in my area.
Regards,
Squire
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Watched Se2e4 this evening. It was excellent. Great story line this time around. Best of series 2 so far for sure.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?