International Shave Day

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
timc

International Shave Day

Post by timc »

So, what happened to ISD for May? Was it a secret event held by members of the SMF underground? Are we planning an ISD for June?
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

*crickets*
Richard
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

First Sunday of the month is going to be the 6th. I was going to post it tomorrow as a suprise so it would only be from your current inventory, no advanced warning. So as long as we are at it here is what it will be:

Anything and everything Proraso since a few people have taken advantage of Target price slashing. :wink:

Any razor, any blade. :D
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
timc

Post by timc »

Excellent...

So, we're back on the Sunday wagon again, are we?
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

Gatorade wrote:First Sunday of the month is going to be the 6th. I was going to post it tomorrow as a suprise so it would only be from your current inventory, no advanced warning. So as long as we are at it here is what it will be:

Anything and everything Proraso since a few people have taken advantage of Target price slashing. :wink:

Any razor, any blade. :D
This is definitely right up my alley.

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

Proraso products? I don't know if I can swing this on such short notice... :P :wink:

I suppose June will involve the Japanese-style Feather AC razors, since there was 20+ members included in Doug's (DEF) group buy. Sadly, that one I won't be able to do. :(
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
jslfl

Post by jslfl »

If you're running low, check this thread-Here
Steve/Bronco

Post by nodaktim »

jslfl wrote:If you're running low, check this thread-Here
Thanks Steve. I was just being sarcastic though, as most of my SOTDs have included mostly Proraso products and they still don't seem to get low.
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
jslfl

Post by jslfl »

I know. :)
At least once a day I stop by my Proraso drawer, open and just :) .
It never hurts to be prepared!
Steve/Bronco