Stirling Soap Lip Balm

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
churchilllafemme

Stirling Soap Lip Balm

Post by churchilllafemme »

I bought this French Vanilla lip balm somewhat blindly but was quite pleased with it. It comes in a 1-ounce screw-top tin, which should last a long time. It is very soothing and moisturizing, and its effects last at least a couple hours for me. My wife loves its scent, which she thinks is much better than two other vanilla balms she has used, and she has taken to using my tin too. My only slight regret at this point is that I didn't get the balm in the tube form, which would have fit in my pocket better and would have been a little more convenient to use. The balm in the tin costs $2.50, and shipping is not cheap at $4.00, but altogether, given how long it should last, I think it is a good deal. (I should note also that the company included with my balm a free bar of bath soap.) I would wholeheartedly recommend this balm.
ImageImageImage
_______
John