T&H Customer Service

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
xkvamme

T&H Customer Service

Post by xkvamme »

6 days after I recieved an order from Truefitt and Hill, I get a handwritten (address and letter) thank note with a business card from the manager Brittney C. Jansen. Now that's good customer relations! It was even that big of an order (~$80)

Alexander
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

alex: you wanna know something nicer? i got a letter from her just after i requested SAMPLES!!!!! maybe that is why we now have a local merchant carrying T & H

sam
lint

Post by lint »

i also got a signed letter from her after requesting samples.
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

I too had a handwritten note when I requested samples. I have even been exchanging emails with her reagarding Barber Shops in Virginia that do straight razor shaves.

Great customer service! I even suggested she join the board.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Hey guys I thought I was special when I received a note and card from Brittany :lol: . Unfortunately, I threw away the letter before the wife found it. She is a jealous woman :lol: .
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

I hope we all don't have this preconcieved notion that this Brittany looks liek another Brittany.
The fact that she is into mens shaving products and cologne doesn't hurt (or help??) either.. :wink: :twisted:
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Sam, So! You have a local merchant now stocking T&H?! Well, well, finally a ray of sunshine in the dismal gloom of the shaving situation in Memphis ( jeez, that sounded almost Robertsesque ). Glad to hear it. Regards, Gordon